We’ve all faced hair fall and hair breakage at some point in our lives, due to various factors like environmental pollution, exposure to sun and harmful chemicals, exposure to heat from our blow dryers and flat irons, and also in general because of poor lifestyle choices! We’ve all been there. Hair packs can be amazing to give back life into our dull, lifeless tresses and also nourish and stimulate our scalp. Here’s one I’ve been enjoying lately.
Product name and Price:
- Name, quantity : Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment, 230g
- Price : INR 161.
- Buy it here
This nourishing treatment pack is a blend of pure musk root, bael, liquorice and nutmeg to invigorate and rejuvenate the scalp, add strength to every strand and promote growth for longer, thicker, stronger hair.
- Ayurvedic Hair and Scalp Rejuvenating Pack
- Enriched with Musk Root and Bael extracts to reduce inflammation and restore rich natural color to the hair
- Enriched with Liquorice, Nutmeg,Jatamansi and Neem to detoxify the scalp, encourage blood flow and rejuvenate the scalp, strengthening the hair and promoting growth
- Natural hair and scalp treatment, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles, encouraging healthy and abundant hair growth, and preventing hair loss and premature greying
- Herbal formulation is safe and effective for all skin and hair types
Full ingredient list:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis),aheda (Terminalia belerica), Harrar (Terminalia chebula), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Bael phal (Aegle marmelos), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Bhringraj (Eclipta erecta), Kikkar gaund (Acacia arabica), Mulethi (Glycyrriza glabra), Neem (Azadirchta indica), Himalayan water Q.S
The packaging of the product is very meh! It comes in a somewhat unattractive white tub with a green cap. The cap is very flimsy and you can’t ever imagine traveling with it as the product may flow right out. I’d have preferred an airtight jar but since this is such an affordable product I can’t keep complaining too much!
The actual product:
The jar comes filled to the brim with this dark brown almost black paste. The paste is inconsistent in texture with parts of it being thick and the otger parts somewhat runny. It is a all natural, no chemical product hense no complaints at all. The smell of it is very earthy and it smells somewhat like henna, again no artificial fragrances here. It sits well with my highly sensitive nose.
They recommended mixing a spoon or two of this with yogurt or an egg to form a paste and then applying it to the scalp and all of the hair. Leave it for 30 minutes. You’ve got to wash this off with a mild shampoo. It’s recommended that you use it once or twice a week.
Once you’ve mixed this with either yogurt or an egg, (I’d recommend both, plus some cinnamon and a tablespoon of honey, just to get rid of that egg smell which I absolutely detest), you end up with a nice thick brown paste which is fairly easy to work into your scalp and apply throughout your hair. I leave it for 30 minutes as recommended and I do the hair pack once a week.
The egg and yogurt itself make for an amazing hair mask, egg is full of protein useful for hair health and growth, yogurt helps detoxify scalp and deep cleans it, top with these wonderful amazing natural plant extracts,it leaves the hair super soft and shiny. I also did notice some hair growth and it reduced my hair fall a lot! This hands down is the grossest but the best hair mask I’ve ever used. lol.
It gets kind of difficult to get the pack off of your hair once it dries. It may take you atleast 2 washes or more.
Would I recommend this:
Yes ofcourse. This hair growth mask lives upto it’s claims. Although a lot many might argue that the egg and the yogurt are doing the trick, I feel the natural ingredients penetrate deep into my scalp, deep cleaning it and inducing hair growth, almost reversing the harmful effect on my of the environment and the lifestyle choices I’ve made through the week.
Plus the product is super affordable and easily available and also contains no chemicals or parabens, you might as well give this one try
That’s all of my review guys. Let me know if you guys ever give this a try and if the review was helpful
Please like the post and comment, it would mean the world to me.
Lot’s of love! 💝💝